Sacred Yoni Steam ( 100%Organic)
12 oz Jar
Our Yoni Steam is handcrafted with 11 different organic herbs that are excellent for yoni health. Our steam is not premade, all herbs are carefully crafted together. Yoni steam is an age old natural remedy used to cleanse the vagina and uterus, regulates menstruation , ease cramps and bloating all while relaxing the mind, body & soul. Yoni steaming can be done 1-3 times monthly. Our yoni steams are infused with love and great intentions for your mind, body & soul. Our steam has been saged & blessed for an enjoyable experience. Steaming is sacred and should be done with great intention. Our yoni steam comes in a glass jar with a generous amount of sacred herbs for 2 steams.
- If you have an IUD
- If you are bleeding
- You are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have a vaginal infection or open wound
How to steam at home:
-Boil about 64 oz of water and pour in your herbs and allow it to steep for 10-15 minutes with lid on the pot
- Spread out the towel on the floor and place the bowl on the towel.
- Undress from the waist down.
- Squat over a steaming bowl of herbs. You can also put the large bowl of water inside the toilet and sit over the toilet, buy vaginal steam chairs or make a DIY throne at home.
- Cover your lower body with a extra large towel or blanket that reaches to the floor to ensure the steam is contained. Wear socks during steaming because meridians that start in your feet connect to the uterus.
- Steam for 20-50 minutes, then rest for half an hour and take a warm bath.
Reported benefits include:
- reducing menstrual symptoms, such as
- bloating, cramps, exhaustion, and heavy bleeding.
- boosting fertility.
- promoting healing after childbirth.
- reducing stress.
- treating hemorrhoids.
- increasing energy and reducing fatigue.
- treating headaches.
Ingredients: All organic herbs red raspberry leaf, nettle, rosemary,lemon balm, basil,peppermint, sage, lavender,calendula, roses & chamomile
Disclaimer: The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered on this web site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.